Your privacy matters to us. This privacy statement provides details of how we collect and process personal information through your use of our website.
WHO WE ARE & WHAT THIS POLICY COVERS
This is the privacy statement for the website, https://eventservicesireland.com/. This website owned and managed by Event Services Ireland, 118-120 Lower Rathmines Road, Dublin 6, Ireland. This Privacy Statement applies to the information that we collect when you use this website.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide To Us:
While browsing our website you may provide us with personal information when you complete our contact form such as name, telephone number, email address and any information you provide in the text box provided.
Information we collect automatically:
Information We Collect from Other Sources:
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, if you use social media services (like Twitter of Facebook) we will receive information from that service if you engage with our social media feeds (such as your profile picture) via the authorization procedures used by that service. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information we collect to
- To answer your queries and provide our services.
- To monitor and protect the security of our services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Event Services Ireland and others
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We NEVER pass on your private personal information to anyone without legitimate reason to do so. We only share your information in the following circumstances:
Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you (like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information) and those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers). We require vendors to agree to privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Event Services Ireland, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services that you connect to your site through our Publicize feature.
Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
To ensure any data you provide to us via our website is securely transferred to us, we use a Secure Socket Layer certificate (SSL) on our website. This verifies our identity to your browser and encrypts any data that your provide us with for example, via our contact form. SSL is identifiable by the padlock symbol or trust mark in the browsers URL bar and by the URL itself which will begin https:// (as opposed to http://)
While no digital system or online service is 100% secure, we will endeavour to ensure the information you provide us is securely held, both online and offline as applicable, and protected against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction and will take reasonable measures to do so.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Information provided is retained by Event Services Ireland while we have legitimate reason to do so in order to provide you with the best possible service. We also retain information or the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We have no other reason to retain your data and therefore any information that is no longer required is deleted from our systems (including backup systems) or if in paper form, shredded and disposed of securely.
Under GDPR you have the following rights which we strictly uphold.
- The right to be informed: We will always inform you about how your personal data is processed by us.
- The right of access: You may request access to your information that we control at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- The right to rectification: If any of your information is inaccurate or incomplete we will rectify upon request. If we have disclosed inaccurate information to a third-party, we will inform them of the rectification and also inform you of this.
- The right to erasure: You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- The right to restrict processing: You have a right to restrict how we process your information.
- The right to data portability: You may obtain and reuse the personal information you initially provided us with for your own purposes. We will provide this to you or another data controller nominated by you in a machine readable format.
- The right to object: In certain circumstances you have the right to object to how we process your personal information. We are happy to cease processing in such cases, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons. To object, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In the case of direct marketing, to remove your information from our system, please unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the communication received.
- The right to complain: If you have any query regarding how we handle your personal information or if you wish to make a complaint, please email us at email@example.com You also have the right to contact the Data Protection Commissioner at www.dataprotection.ie, Lo call: 1890 252 231, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKING TO OTHER WEBSITES
To provide you with additional information, we may include links on our website to external websites. Although we make every effort to ensure that our links to external websites are accurate, up to date and relevant, Event Services Irelandcannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers. Event Services Ireland takes no responsibility for information contained on external links from this website. Views expressed on external sites are not necessarily those of Event Services Ireland itself
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our websites, domains and apps may contain third-party plugins to provide certain functionality – for example: backups, monitoring, analysis, social media feeds. Please note that this policy does not apply in those cases and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We do however endeavour to only select third party services that are GDPR compliant.